Do you know what you need today?
Let me give you a hint....
And starts with mmmmm
And ends with uffin.....
Did you happen to say a delicious chocolatey mmmmmuffin???
Yes, I do agree. You do need a chocolatey muffin. So do I.
But there's that annoying tendency they have, where they like to be so unhealthy....
Oh, just kidding. Maybe I meant SUPER GREAT and secretly healthy...
And maybe with some light and fluffy peanut butter frosting.
Now we're talkin'. ;)
FANTASTIC Chocolate Muffins<3
1 3/4 cups oat flour
1 cup stevia (cup-for-cup variety)
1/2 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup natural unsweetened applesauce
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1) Mix dry ingredients together. Set oven to 350 degrees to begin heating up.
2) Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
3) Add wet mixture to dry mixture and stir together until very well combined.
4) Bake for 20 minutes. (If using a muffin tin, spray with nonstick spray. Or line with cupcake liners. Or use silicone muffin cups, which are nonstick already; use these by placing on a tin foil lined baking sheet, to avoid messes and extra clean up.)
5) Frost if desired. Enjoy!:)
To make the Peanut Butter Fluff Frosting:
Mix together Lite Cool Whip (make sure it is thawed first), with a dollop of peanut butter. I prefer it with homemade creamy peanut butter, but if you prefer crunchy, be bold and have fun on your adventure!:)
(P.S. Just in case I didn't make it obvious enough: The peanut butter fluff icing is DELICIOUS on a banana as another kind of snack;)
Ciao For Now!
-The Red Lady-