So, I happen to have a summer job at a very fun coffee shop:)
It is pretty much great just about always...
We do some crazy stuff. For example, the entire fridge is full of funny notes and barista quotes...
One other fun thing we have is a trivia board. It's really cool getting to joke around with the customers and friends, trying to guess the answers!!! So today's little post is based off of some of the trivia this past week:)
1) What was the original purpose for the string on animal crackers boxes?
2) Of the 18 different animals in Nabisco animal crackers, what 4 have been around since the original group in 1902?
3) What are the 18 animals we just talkied about in the last question?
4) Nabisco animal crackers have had 54 different types of animals since their beginnings in 1902.... What are they? (Hint: after the 18 you just figured out, there are 36 more!)
1) So that the boxes could be hung on Christmas Trees!!! (yyayyyy for Christmas.. and Christmas in July :] )
2) Bear, Lion, Tiger, Elephant
3) Polar Bear, Lion, Tiger, Elephant, Bison, Camel, Cougar, Giraffe, Gorilla, Hippo, Hyena, Kangaroo, Koala, Monkey, Rhino, Seal, Sheep and Zebra
4) [remaining 36; add 18 above for full list] Buffalo, Dog, Jaguar, Penguin, Walrus, Cobra, Komodo Dragon, Peregrine Falcon, Hawaiin Monk Seal, Bactrian Camel, Butterfly, Crocodile, Ape, Crab, Dolphin, Sea Horse, Shark, Chinese Alligator, Black Rhino, Blue Whale, Giant Panda, Tasmanian Kangaroo, Red Fox, Antelope, Black Panther, Ram, Mountain Goat, Leopard, Reindeer, Donkey, Horse, Cow, House Cat, Cub, Bunny, Duck
Now, I know this was a bit of a longer "random" category post... but here (FINALLY!) is the writing prompt:
Think of an item from your childhood that you have extremely fond memories of. Now think of something you hated- Write down the memory about one or the other...but don't use any of the words in the item itself.
(Example- If you loved/hated animal crackers, describe a fond/terrible memory of them using any words but "animal" or "crackers".)
Ciao for now