Deck the halls with boughs of holly-
'Tis the season to
...especially if those cookies are chocolatey...and peanut buttery...and delicious;)
SO just in case you were wondering, I have a recipe for you! :)
And it is so beautifully simple, that you should go make it. Like now. Because they're great<3
This recipe does not require baking at all, so if you are trying to make multiple things at once, it leaves your oven nice and free for other delicious things to make their way into it;)
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Love Cookies
Makes: 32 cookies
¼ cup stevia
¼ cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ cup homemade peanut butter
½ cup (dry measurement) vanilla almond milk, divided
1 ½ cups old-fashioned oatsOptional: a few drops of agave for extra sweetness, or some cinnamon for another flavor dimension
11) Put stevia, cocoa, peanut butter, and ¼ cup milk in a microwave safe bowl.
22) Microwave on 500w power (which is generally half power for the average microwave) for 30 seconds.
33) Stir in ¼ cup milk until thoroughly combined.
44) Add oats ½ cup at a time, until very well mixed.
55) Line a plate with wax paper.
66) Roll balls of dough and squish between palms to form cookie-shapes (or leave as dough balls).
77) Refrigerate for at least one hour.
Ciao for now!
-The Red Lady-