Verse Of the Day

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Overnight Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies

Ciao everyone!!!

This is funny.

So, I have been on a journey to make a quick, healthy recipe for edible raw cookie dough.

(which, by the way, I finally perfected more recently...but that is another story;] )

Sooo, I whipped this up and tried it out. Not so good. Kinda too sticky, too oat-y...not what I was craving..

Didn't want to throw it away right away, so I decided to think about what to turn it into the next day, but for now, I just formed little cookie shapes and stuck it in the fridge....

Went to look at it the next day, and Guess What?!

THE BEST NO BAKE OAT-BASED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES were right there in front of me!

And they are delicious, I might add.

So, if it's summer and you feel like making something, but not turning on the oven, here's a thought...




 Overnight Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies! (pictured with chocolate ganache frosting... recipe coming soon!)
makes- 2 big cookies or 4 smaller ones

Ingredients:

½ cup oat flour

¼ cup oats

¼ cup vanilla almond milk

2 tablespoons stevia

Swirl agave

Few drops vanilla

Few pinches salt

Chocolate chips



Directions:

Mix together; spoon batter onto wax paper and cover; place in fridge overnight to congeal



Ciao for now!
-TheRedLady-

No comments:

Post a Comment