There is a a great thing that happens when foods have the word "stuff" in them..
Do you know what else is great?
1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 small/medium garlic cloves
1) Preheat oven to 35o degrees
2) Cut two zucchinis in half lengthwise. Put face up in a glass dish; pour water in dish till bottom is just covered.
3) Cook 15 minutes. Cut out middle. Chop that middle part and combine in a bowl with rest of ingredients except mozzarella. Stuff it back into the zucchinis
4) Cook 15 minutes.
5) Raise temperature to 380 degrees and cook another 15 minutes.
6) Add shredded mozzarella cheese. Cook another 5 minutes.
-The Red Lady-
(Pictured with homemade oat crackers and garlic-cooked tilapia:] )