Tough days, long nights, big tests...
They have something on common.
They require a sufficient amount of power snacks.
I don't just mean "power" in the way of nutrient density (although that is part of it)--
I mean "power" in the way of the strength added to your brain when you are giving your body joyous fuel.
The kind that makes you stop your wreckless train of thought for a second after every bite to just think "Mmmmm...".
Like peanut butter. It's delicious, nutritious, and veeerryyyy joy-giving, in my opinion;)
But the three scenarios above have something else in common.
They are time consuming. And when you are busy with time consuming activities, you may think you don't have much time to get anything more than a spoon of peanut butter
So, today's recipe is about variety. Something different, refreshing, quick, easy, powerful in both senses of the food realm...hmmmm... How about:
Peanut Ginger Lime Tofu
3-4 oz extra firm tofu
2 tablespoons creamy homemade peanut butter
1) Cut in half lengthwise and sprinkle with plenty of ginger. Spread one tablespoon peanut butter on one half.
2) Put other half back on top. Sprinkle with more ginger and other tablespoon peanut butter.
3) Microwave for 30 seconds.
4) Tilt plate sideways and dry off any excess liquid.
5) Pour a bit of lime juice over the top (however much you like). Cut in half again if you like, to make cute little squares:)
Ciao for now!