Verse Of the Day

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cocoa Poppers

Ciao everyone!


Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate...

I don't know about you, but I think an equal synonym for the above line could've been:

Wonderful Happy Delicious Love....

Yeah, that'll work:)

So, do you ever have those moments when your craving is so strong that you stomach twists into tiny knots (not just one, but several...like an army), and will not relent until it has conquered?

Well for a lot of people, this feeling arisies about chocolate.

These little snackers are the perfect answer! Tastes like a chocolate popper in amazing form, except it has a secret... THEY'RE HEALTHY! Amazingly so, I might add!

Think Cocoa Puffs, but with a firmer crunchier type texture.

But back to crazy cravings...

From my observations, those people generally tend to be women...and a lot of time, it's around a certian time...

But honestly, I've seen people of both genders go crazy. So maybe that was a useless observation..

Or maybe I'm just rambling. Maybe it's because I need something.. Hmm..I wonder what....;)

Cocoa-Chickpea Poppers
Ingredients:
Chickpeas (from a can)
Natural, unsweetened cocoa powder
Optional: stevia (although I haven't tried these with that at all... they're so good with the two ingredients alone!)

Directions:
1) Drain and rinse chickpeas. Measure out amount you wish to chocolate-ify and pour into a separate bowl.
2) Add about 1 good tablespoon cocoa to every 1/2 cup chickpeas (That would be one satisfying serving:] )
3) Roll chickpeas around in dish with cocoa until completely coated.
4) That's it! Enjoy!!!!!

Ciao for now
-TheRedLady-

No comments:

Post a Comment