Do you know what that title means???
Let me tell ya!!!
It means I have gotten to the brownie recipe that is PERFECT for anyone who likes the gooey delicious chocolatey goodness that many have come to recognize as The Brownie.
It also means I have a bit of a story for you. Because that is fun:)
When I was little, one of my FAVORITEST snacks EVER was the red package of chips ahoy soft gooey chocolate chip cookies, affectionately known to myself and my whole family as "the ooey gooeys".
(BTW....more on that in the next post!!! ;] )
These brownies honestly could get (and now shall be called) the name of......
Ooey Gooey Chocolatey Brownies<3
2/3 cup + 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/3 cup +2 tablespoons stevia
1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon oat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
Good pinch salt
2/3 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8x8 glass baking dish
2) Mix dry ingredients together
3) Mix wet ingredients together separately
4) Stir wet into dry until thoroughly combined
5) Bake for 25 minutes (or when edges begin to pull away from pan)
6) Cut into 16 squares and let cool so they can firm up a bit, at least 20 minutes
Oh yeah, and they're another vegan & gluten free brownie. FREAKING AWESOME is all I have to say about that!
Well..that, and GO MAKE THEM. Because they are delicious<3
Ciao for now!