I know what you're thinking...
You looked at that title, and you're like..
"Peanut Butter Drop Cookies... YUM:).. Ohhh hold on to my horses.. does that say Thai?? WWhhhaaatt?!"
As in, a delicious grouping of flavors blended into a cute little delicious treat, with a similar feel to a crisp and chewy peanut butter cookie.
Here is the other crazy thing, which I will just prepare you on before you get to the recipe..
We are going to use popcorn to make the flour for these cookies!!!!
Yay for delicious new things to try!!!!!!!!!
The popcorn flour makes these little joys airy and fun:)
Thai Peanut Butter Droplets
2 cups fresh air popped popcorn (which makes 1 cup flour)
2 tablespoons stevia cup-for-cup3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Good pinch salt
2 tablespoons homemade peanut butter
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons water
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees; lightly grease a tin foil lined baking sheet
2) Grind popcorn in a blender or food processor until you have a fine powder
3) Combine in a bowl with other dry ingredients
4) Combine wet ingredients separately
5) Stir wet ingredients into dry
6) Drop onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes
P.S. Because of the popcorn instead of flour, these are gluten free! Also vegan. Also low calorie! (Only about 19 calories per cookie!) Also, they are adorable:]
Ciao for now