Here is another cookie recipe that was a fail in terms of original goal, but complete success in deliciousness!
Granola Cookies are seriously an awesomely fun treat.
Whether you choose to have them with yogurt as a way cooler (and less messy!) way to have granola, or as cookies just because you can have them and not feel bad about it, they are great:)
1 cup oats
1/3 cup oat flour
3 tablespoons raisins
2 tablespoons stevia cup-for-cup
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Good pinch salt
1/3 cup water
2 tablespoons applesauce
1 tablespoon agave
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
Overfull 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1) Mix dry ingredients together
2) Mix wet ingredients together in a separate bowl
3) Combine the two in a separate bowl
4) Let batter rest for 10 minutes; in the meantime, preheat to 350 degrees and spray a tin foil lined baking sheet with olive oil or your favorite non-stick spray
5) Bake for 13-15 minutes, when cookies are not stuck to tin foil at all and have a nice browning situation happening underneath.
Ciao for now!