Verse Of the Day

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mediterannean Tahini with Honey

Ciao everyone

Here is an awesome product:
It is super delicious and I found it at World Market, which made me happy just because that's an awesome place<3

(If you've never been to a World Market, then I suggest you google it and go find one ASAP! AWESOME store. They have everything from nostalgic toys to tahini to colorful couch throws and pillows)

It's actually from Thessaloniki-Greece, so I'm not sure if you could even find it anywhere in the US other than World Market... so if the fact that I have already typed the words World Market three four times in this super short post hasn't implied anything about how INCREDIBLE it is.. than I don't know what will!

So, end of the story:
Go find a World Market
Buy some tahini when you get there:P

Ciao for now!
-TheRedLady-

No comments:

Post a Comment