Verse Of the Day

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Anna Kendrick, You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone

Ciao everyone!!

A few things for today.

1) Make time for people. When your projects take time precedence over people, you have a problem. Now, please understand, I am all for being committed and devoted to what you must accomplished- school, work, personal enjoyment (movies, writing, music, etc..). But I do believe a balance is in order, which I am not very good at most of the time. I am also trying to learn it. Learn with me.

2) Chamomile tea is amazing. It is literally the absolute best way to end a day. You should try that too.

3) God is so incredible. And so incredibly faithful. And He has a plan that is far more awesome than any of our contrivances could ever dream to be. So stop worrying, or looking for another way, or sticking your head in the sand of doubts. Look up. He is always there. He is always ready to hear the repentance of His creatures and open His perfect, holy arms of mercy wide to embrace and carry you on.

4) Pitch Perfect is a really funny movie. It has a lot of great music. This song has been stuck in my head ALLL freaking week. So now you should hear it. (Not because of it's annoyance, but because it is so great that I want to share it with you:] )

Anna Kendrick- You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLF5zDBehPE)

Enjoy
Ciao for now
-TheRedLady-

No comments:

Post a Comment