Oh oh my..
Chocolate chip oat cookies..
That are delicious..
And chewy and amazing..
And that you can eat like 10 of and still not feel very terrible at all..
My life is in a very good place right now;)
Care to join me??? <3 <3 <3
Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies
makes: about 30
1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1/3 cup natural unsweetened applesauce
1/2 cup stevia (baker's bag)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup oats
scant 1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1) Blend chickpeas in a food processor until very mushed.
2) Add applesauce; pulse till combined
3) Add stevia, baking powder, baking soda, and vanilla; pulse till combined
4) Stir in apple cider vinegar, oats, salt, and chocolate chips.
5) Allow batter to rest 5 minutes as the oven heats to 350 degrees.
6) Bake on a greased tin foil, lined on a baking sheet for 28 minutes.
7) Best enjoyed the next day (so that the oats have time to soften in the cookie, making for chewy and delicious cookes!!!)
Ciao for now
-The Red Lady-