Verse Of the Day

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Vespers

Ciao Everyone!

TODAY WAS BEAUTIFUL.

And I would like to share it with you:)

First of all, after months of contemplation, I have finally come to a conclusion on what I believe the definition of beauty is...

Beauty: a precious worth attributed to a thing/person for its likeness/contrast to that which we believe to be preeminent

Let's start at the very beginning:

This morning I went for a walk outside.. and the weather was strikingly beautiful. Such a reminder of the beauty of creation and the Creator who made it so.

On that walk, I was up to verse 4 in Revelation 1 (which I just began to read again... because I can't really go more than a couple months before revisiting the beautiful book).

Today's contemplation was about the fact that God is He who is, was, and is to come... Forever and eternally... How BEAUTIFUL.

School went well, then met up with a friend, which was extremely encouraging. Plus, we had Starbucks. Plus, she brought me on an adventure to this little hidden park-ish type place. Again, BEAUTIFUL. A reminder of God's graciousness in allowing sweet friends into my undeserving life... That He has completely covered me in His grace.

And theeeeen, I went on to a new class... INTO TO SONGWRITING. Which was AWESOME. But there is a story about it, of course..

To make it short, I wasn't supposed to have that class and it was a last minute turn--a plan B--to try and cover issues with transcripts and credits and blah blah blah...

But it was so much better than anything else could've been! A reminder that God is good, and He makes all things beautiful.

At this class, a certain band name came up, which the teacher advised me to listen to. THEY ARE SO AMAZING. THEIR MUSIC IS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. AND I LOVE IT AND THAT MEANS THERE WILL CERTAINLY BE LINKS BELOW SO YOU MAY DISCOVER/LOVE IT TOOOOO<3

Enjoy:)

-THE VESPERS-

Flower Flower:
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcwY_NJZmuw)

Please:
 (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheVespersOfficial?feature=watch)

Close My Eyes:
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCYmrEBydVk&list=PLCA8B86B32CA399D2)

Ciao for now<3
-TheRedLady-




No comments:

Post a Comment