Ok ok ok... so....
I AM SUPER EXITED ABOUT THIS RECIPE.
You seriously have to try this one.
1) It's so stinkin good
2) It is delightfully creamy
3) It is surprisingly refreshing
4) It is flavored mostly by... (get ready for this).... ESSENTIAL OIL!!!
Yes, essential oil. Lemon essential oil to be exact. Which is freaking awesome, because when it is the pure essential oil (specifically, Young Living or doTerra brand, because they are the only promised pure companies), the amount of benefits in them are outrageous. And the fact that this pie recipe has All of them makes me VERY HAPPY to share it with you today!:)
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon honey
12oz firm tofu
2 tablespoons agave
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon pure lemon essential oil (or, 6 drops)
Good pinch salt
1) Make filling: combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until completely creamy and wonderful. Taste. Add a little more agave if necessary.
2) Make crust: melt coconut oil; combine all ingredients together in a small bowl. Press into 6x6 glass dish.
3) Pour filling over crust.
4) Cover with plastic wrap tightly; place in refrigerator for 24 hours.
Ciao for now!