Verse Of the Day

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Yogi Tea

Ciao everyone!

I just wanted to share another cool thing with you today.

Yogi tea!!

This one is my favorite so far:
Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy has so many excellent ingredients in it, and also happens to be very delicious. Also, it seriously does give a nice little natural energy boost!





Here is another one that is pretty great:


I didn't know anything about raspberry leaf for women's health until my mom encouraged me to look it up, because she remembered enjoying it herself.

Raspberry tea is kind of epic because it is naturally high in magnesium, potassium, iron, b-vitamins, and vitamin c!

And that is only the beginning! Seriously, look it up. Pretty cool:)








Anyways, that's all for today, folks!

Ciao for now!
-TheRedLady-

No comments:

Post a Comment